If your anything like me, this is how your postage stamps look (OK, yes that's still fairly neat, normally they are just thrown into the stationary box or wallet, aren't they?)Very easy to get lost, thrown out with receipts or forgotten about.
You will need
main piece: 8" x 4" outer fabric, inner fabric and interfacing
Large pocket: 8" x 3" outer fabric
Little pocket: 8" x 1.5" inner fabric
1) Fold large pocket piece in half so the folded edge is to the left and raw edge up the top, sew along where pins are shown.
2) Turn right way and top stitch.
3) Repeat with small pocket piece.
4) Pin both pocket piece together as shown.
5) Measure 4" from the right of your inner piece, with pocket pieces right side facing down on the left side, sew them in place down the middle line.
6) Flip pockets over so they sit on the right side and sew the main piece and interfacing on with right sides together, leaving a gap for turning right way out.
7) Add snaps or Velcro for closure.
And you're DONE!
It's that SIMPLE!