Monday, March 3, 2014
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Pocket: 9" x 4.5" of fabric x2
loops: 1.5" x 17"
Snaps or Velcro
How great would this look with on of our worker dress up vests, available from our store.
Monday, January 27, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
2) Start sewing from where you originally wanted the seam, as we will need that extra 1cm to actually create the seam.Make sure the curved piece is the piece you have positioned on top while you are at the machine.
3) slowly sew around the edge, moving just the curved piece as you go, making sure the edges still line up.
4) Sew right up to where you started and finish off.
5) When you now look at the straight piece, it may not line up completely on what will be our seam edge- but just imagine sewing that first and trying to make the curve piece not fit, as it often makes the straight piece too big and requires a lot of pinning, adjusting and frustration.
6) Matching up the side edges so they are straight- but not necessarily meeting, sew from your last finished point straight down the edge.
And you're DONE!It's that SIMPLE!